Has any one in the history of the universe ever actually finished reading through a Starbucks menu? Err…no because that would mean holding up the coffee-craving queue silently breathing down your neck behind you. No time for reading menus here! You make a quick order of your usual, while scanning the place hoping to grab a seat. If you do manage to grab a comfortable spot, what you will find yourself reading is how wrongly your name has been spelt on your coffee cup today. ( I’ve seen Tyffani, Teephnie, Stefiny and then Greta???)
…And the process begins again with the next person (except they won’t get a seat because you’ve nabbed the last one.)
This all too familiar Starbucks experience is stopping us from truly enjoying all the wonderfully scrumptious things the Starbucks menu has to offer! Which is why we’ve compiled the IT list of the best from Starbucks. All of which you can try with our handy £50 Starbucks Gift Card.
Step into a new comfort zone – here’s what you should be drinking, eating and snacking on.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – Seasonal and worth all the hype. This drink has been dubbed the official taste of Autumn
- Caramel Frappuccino – If you’ve never tried a Frappucino, this is the best one to start with. Probably the most popular of the Frappuccinos – caramel syrup, milk and ice. Don’t forget to ask for extra caramel on top of your whipped cream.
- Hazelnut Signature Hot Chocolate – Hot chocolate with a hazelnut twist. Get this instead of boring plain hot chocolate. (Unless your allergic to Hazelnut, then this would be a bad idea!)
- Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino – how about a frappuccino with no coffee for a change. Strawberries and milk are blended with ice.
- White Chocolate Mocha – once you’ve tried the White Mocha Frappuccino then you know you’ll love this!
- Carrot and Ginger Smoothie – Perfect for when you need a vitamin boost.
- Caramel Machiato – Machiato with a shot of caramel makes it all the more worth drinking.
For When Coffee’s Not Enough.
- Great Granola Bar – Crumbly, chewy and keeps you going when you need a power boost
- Blueberry Muffin – The best! A classic blueberry muffin injected with wonderful gooey bits of blueberry inside. Highly recommended. with every chomp, you can be comforted by the fact that blueberries are powerful antioxidants – very good for your skin. Avoid: Skinny Blueberry Muffin! If you want a muffin, then enjoy one and save your diet for another time.
- Deep South Inspired Prawn Wrap – Jam packed with juicy prawns in an apple & onion mayonnaise. Need I say more?
- Marshmallow Twizzle – Go for these fluffy marshmallow balls on a stick, and prepare for a sugar rush in your mouth.
- Ultimate All Day Breakfast Sandwich – Eggs packed with flavour, plus crispy bacon and juicy sausages
- Smoked Chicken and Maple Bacon Sandwich – a super meaty filler with a maple twist, hits the spot every time.
- Goats Cheese and Spicy Chutney Baguette – a personal favourite! Ask for this heated and enjoy the perfection that is; goats cheese and spicy chutney. Avoid: The croissant and almond croissant! They are always chewy and taste a little stale, if your craving a croissant head over to Pret A Manger for some buttery, flaked goodness!
Want to sip like a Celebrity? Ask for any of these Celebrity Favourites
- Usher: Latte
- Justin Bieber: Vanilla Latte
- Ashton Kutcher: Iced Caramel Macchiato.
- Nicole Kidman: Triple Nonfat Wet Cappuccino.
- Ben Affleck: Iced Americano.
- Miley Cyrus: Nonfat, No whip White Mocha.
- Katy Perry: 2 Pump Classic Iced Coffee.
- Ariana Grande: Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
- Renee Zellweger: Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- Kevin Spacey: Vanilla Latte.
The last £50 Starbucks Gift Card sold on auction for £1.31 . Reveal the Price and find out how much the price has dropped for it HERE and get yourself all of these treats for a bargain.